In the burgeoning world of e-commerce, logistics drives customer satisfaction.
Today’s e‑commerce customers demand fast, cheap, reliable deliveries.
The better your logistics, the happier your customer base, and the faster your growth.
If you’re tired of spending sales and marketing time grappling with complex logistical challenges, try a better way.
Internel’s total fulfilment solution frees you from the burdens of shipping & returns, while you focus on generating sales with turbocharged results:FIND OUT MORE
Drive your sales growth higher, with our top-class e‑fulfilment services.
Efficient same-day product receipt, storage and inventory reporting.
Safe, clean storage in our audited, A-class warehouses.
Accurate picking, individual labelling, and professional packing into pristine parcels.
Orders filled and shipped within 24 hours upon receipt.
Hassle free, economical local return points for your customers.
From small envelopes or foil bags to individual parcels, choose the packaging which best fits your products and branding, including neutral or branded packaging.
Integrate your IT systems with our fulfilment services via API or SFTP data exchange, including easy integration with popular platforms like Magento and Shopify.
As more than 30% of Central and Eastern European customers want to pay cash on delivery, we have an efficient, secure COD service.
Phone and e-mail communication in the languages your customers prefer, with impeccable customer service.
Choosing the right e‑commerce fulfilment house is a critical decision.
We believe in getting the details right.
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions
we’re asked, to help you make the right choice.
1. Where are you located? Our headquarters and warehouses are in Warsaw, Poland.
2. Do you offer customer support? Our distribution team is always on hand for dedicated support with a personal touch.
3. Do you have a price list? We provide every client with a specially tailored offer, including exclusive pricing and access to bespoke services.
4. How long does it take to start shipping through Internel? We aim to implement your new fulfilment program within 1-2 weeks, depending on size, complexity and your e-shop platform, it may take longer.
5. What is the difference between Internel and Amazon? We provide a customised service for e-vendors with their own online shops, who want to reach customers all over Europe, while Amazon provides a standardised service with country by country restrictions.
6. Do you have a minimum order quantity? Our monthly volume requirement is 500 orders per month.
7. Do you provide shipping and storage insurance? All the inventory we handle is insured against theft and damage. All our parcels in Poland are insured for more than € 1,000 per parcel. For international parcels, the respective carrier’s insurance will apply.
8. Can I see my inventory and order status? With an API connection you'll have full visibility 24/24, otherwise we will happily provide you with daily inventory and order status reports.
9. What kind of products do you handle? We handle a wide variety of products, including textiles, footwear, gifts, electronics, medical devices, dietary supplements and more.
10. Do you handle products classified as hazmat (hazardous materials)? No, generally we do not handle hazardous materials.
11. Can you handle fragile products? Does it cost extra? We are happy to handle fragile items with no additional charges, but you may need to cover extra insurance, and it may be necessary to use more filling material or stronger packaging.
12. What happens if my stock arrives damaged? If any of your merchandise arrives damaged, we will photograph the items and the corresponding packaging and notify you immediately.
13. Do you require a barcode on each unit? Yes, we require barcodes on each of your individual units. If your items arrive at our warehouse without barcodes which can be scanned, we can make arrangement to label them for you.
14. Is your warehouse secure? Our warehouse is a modern, custom building, fully equipped with fire suppression and 24/7 alarm monitoring, and fully compliant with industry standards.
15. How quickly can you ship our orders once you have received them? All orders are shipped within latest 24 hours upon receipt. We can also agree on specific order cut-off time or KPI for order receipt & shipping times.
16. Can customers track their orders? Yes, all national and international shipments include tracking numbers at no additional cost, so customers can track their own orders.
17. Do you offer international shipping? Yes, we ship all over Europe, and we can also issue customs documents for shipments outside the EU and across the rest of the world.
18. Can you help with importing my goods? All incoming deliveries must be supplied to us free of transport charges and duties. We recommend finding a reliable forwarding agent to deal with imports.
19. What carriers do you work with? We are proud of our close partnerships with DPD, GLS, DHL and UPS, the four largest courier groups in the world.
20. Do you provide dispatch notes? Yes, we print a packing slip and invoice which accompanies every order. Packing slips and invoices can be in any language, with any brand and can include information on making returns.
21. Can you include promotional materials with my orders? We can always include promotional material in the packages we ship.
22. Is your logo on the boxes? No. We use blank boxes, foil bags or envelopes without our logo. Shipping labels, dispatch notes and other paperwork is client branded. If you wish to use branded boxes or foil bags, we provide them.
23. Can I use my own packaging? If you would like to use your own packaging for shipping, we would be happy to accommodate you.
24. Do you accept returns? Yes, we make it simple for you and your customers to return goods. In most cases, our warehouse address is also your return point. For our premium destinations we will assign you and your customers an even more convenient and cost-effective local shipping address.
25. How do you handle returns? We will follow your return instructions to the letter. These could include re-stocking undamaged merchandise as well as consolidating or discarding any damaged products.
26. What happens if packages are undeliverable? Every package which has not reached its destination will be returned to our base and registered. We will then follow your return instructions to ensure undeliverables are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
27. Are you able to test products when they are returned? Yes. We can perform quality control checks on returned items.
28. What happens if an order needs to be returned due to a picking or packing error? Whenever there is an error like this, we will immediately ship a new order to your customer at no additional charge. We will identify the cause of the issue to ensure it doesn't happen again.
29. Do you offer kitting and assembly? Yes, we offer sophisticated kitting and assembly alongside a whole range of custom services. We can put kits together from two or more products to produce a bundle and assemble products from two or more suppliers.
30. Do you offer COD? Yes, we offer a convenient, secure, cash on delivery (COD) service for most countries in which those terms are used, i.e. Central and Eastern Europe as well as South Eastern Europe.
31. How quickly will I get my COD funds? It takes just one week until we will receive your funds from our courier. We always transfer the money to you within 24 hours, and we always include a full transaction report.
32. What platforms do you integrate with? We can integrate with most e-commerce platforms, such as Magento, Shopify, etc.
33. Do you have an API? Yes, and to speed up and facilitate the connection, we have our own in-house IT department on site
34. How often am I invoiced? Generally, we invoice you monthly. Upon agreement we can invoice in shorter periods as well. Each invoice provides a detailed breakdown of each of the services used during the previous period.
35. In which currency do you invoice me? All our invoices are issued in local currency, in Polish Zloty (PLN).